Willis Towers Watson Business Development Analyst in London, United Kingdom
Business Development Analyst
Date Posted: March 20, 2018
Not ready to Apply? at https://willistowerswatson.avature.net/WTWTalentNetwork
The Client & Business Development function is looking for a Business Development Analyst to assist with Sales and Marketing Campaigns, Project and change management, Sales reporting analysis and support.
Sales and marketing campaigns – project management:
The Client & Business Development function is involved in supporting the business through driving and supporting a number of sales and marketing campaigns. These may operate within a single line of business, across a business segment or across GB. The Business Development Analyst will provide project management support for the successful design, initiation, implementation and review of campaigns. They will also coordinate technical specialists, sales leaders, marketing and client directors to ensure successful progress on taking campaigns to market and delivering revenue goals.
Sales capability improvement – project and change management:
The Client & Business Development function is involved in enhancing the capability of the business to lead and execute sales. This will involve changes to operations improving processes, technology and people organisation. The Business Development Analyst will provide project management support for the successful design, initiation, implementation and review of sales capability improvement projects, including internal training. They will work with Sales leaders, Client segment and industry leaders, functional teams (e.g. operations, IT etc.) and line of business teams to project manage discreet work streams, key activities and small projects.
Sales reporting, MI and communication – analysis and support:
Support monthly sales leadership meetings, create meeting inputs and manage action logs, help structure, create and analyse bespoke MI – related to sales activity and planning. The Business Development Analyst will be expected to use analysis skills to identify and investigate trends, issues and opportunities, making recommendations for next steps. They will support activities to enhance and develop the quality of regular sales MI, support the design, planning (and as appropriate) delivery of sales training, support drafting and delivery of sales communications and support line of business sales leaders on technology adoption, individual line of business reporting and sales communication initiatives within their area.
Pursuits – contribution to sales and bid activities:
On significant pursuits the Business Development Analyst will support the pursuit leader and bid managers on coordination of pursuit activity and undertaking discreet activities. This may include helping teams prepare for insight meetings, connecting specialists into the pursuit team, collecting and drafting bid document content, drawing upon content in best practice libraries, helping organise go / no go meetings, bid kick-off meetings, presentation preparation, arranging bid feedback.
Service quality and continuous improvement:
Drive consistency of quality in own work, maintain and improve relevant skills and /or qualifications required for the role, support Sales leadership in developing the sales culture, achieving wider engagement with sales and adoption of agreed approaches, support management and the wider Company in the management of risks applicable to areas of employment and contribute to the development, implementation and maintenance of best practice process and methods.
• Conduct Risk: To put the interests of clients and the integrity of the market at the heart of the way you do business
• Action Oriented: Enjoy working hard; full of energy for things he/she sees as challenging; seize more opportunities than others
• Business Acumen: Understand how business works and the competition in the marketplace; knowledgeable in current and possible future trends, technology, and information affecting the business and organization;
• Composure: Cool under pressure and handle stress well; show no frustration when resisted or blocked; can be counted on to hold things together during tough times
• Customer Focus: Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; able to establish and maintain effective relationships
• Dealing with Ambiguity: Effectively cope with change, shift gears comfortably, decide and act without having the total picture; isn’t upset when things are up in the air; does not have to finish thing before moving on; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty
• Drive for Results: Steadily push self and others for results; consistent performance
• Interpersonal Savvy: Relate well to all kinds of people–up, down, sideway, inside and outside the organization; build constructive and effective relationships; use diplomacy and tact and can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably
• Organizing: Can marshal resources (people, funding, material, support) to get things done; can orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish a goal
• Perseverance: Pursue everything with energy, drive, and a need to finish; seldom gives up before finishing, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks
• Problem Solving: Use rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions; probe all fruitful sources for answers; excellent at honest analysis and can see hidden problems; look beyond the obvious and don’t stop at the first answers
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas – the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential. Learn more at willistowerswatson.com.
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer
Willis Towers Watson believes that effectively managing a diverse workforce is vital to our business strategy. We have an obligation to our organization, ourselves and our clients to hire and develop the best people we can find. We will continually review our policies and practices to ensure that all areas of the employment process (including recruiting, hiring, work assignments, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, company-sponsored development programs and overall workplace experience) are free from discriminatory practices. We are committed to equal employment opportunities at Willis Towers Watson.
Unsolicited Contact: Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Willis Towers Watson are considered property of Willis Towers Watson and are not subject to payment of agency fees. In order to be an authorized Recruitment Agency/Search Firm for Willis Towers Watson, any such agency must have an existing formal written agreement signed by an authorized Willis Towers Watson recruiter and an active working relationship with the organization. Resumes must be submitted according to our candidate submission process, which includes being actively engaged on the particular search. Likewise, for our authorized Recruitment Agencies/Search Firms, if the candidate submission process is not followed, no agency fees will be paid by Willis Towers Watson. Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer.
Not ready to Apply? at https://willistowerswatson.avature.net/WTWTalentNetwork
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+ Share on Pinterest
Share on Linkedin
Share by Mail
Location:London, England, GB
Date Posted:March 20, 2018